Halloween Costume Contest
October 31st at 1:30pm
Join us this year for our FREE Halloween Costume Party. We are hosting an awesome fun filled day for your family and friends. Bring your ‘best friends’ best costume and join us for hot dogs, contests, and prizes. Invite your friends and let’s have some fun. Festivities begin at 1:30pm on October 31st at our daycare park. Food throughout the day and prizes for best dressed, funniest, and cutest will be given out. Judging begins at 3pm, party ends 4pm.
Please bring your friends, they don’t need to be a Thousand Hills Customer, we just want them to have fun. There is no cost to enter the contest and the food is free. Please join us, our daycare doors open at 1:30pm. There will be a daycare attendant and judges to determine our contest winners.
Please RSVP by calling the office so we know how much food to make!
- Guest dogs must have proof of Rabies and Distemper Parvo vaccines that are current.
- Records need to be approved before the pet is allowed into the facility.
- Each pet has a chance to win one prize and will be voted on by 3 judges at 3pm.
- Pets can be off leash and on leash, but must be social.
- A day care attendant will be present during the entire party to ensure the safety of the animals.
- We request that you respect their professional opinions on where your pet can be and with who.
- All non-Thousand Hills Pet Resort participants will need to sign a contract to allow socializing at our facility.