- We have large play yards for both dog daycare and dog boarding.
- Supervised all day off leash play by certified pet care technicians.
- 24-hour on site employees.
- Online registration and reservations.
- Returning customer online reservations.
- Private rooms for each of our guests.
- Big dog daycare pool.
- No extra charge for bringing your own food, medication, and/or bedding.
- You can bring toys from home.
- Mid-day drop-off & pick-ups allowed for no extra charge, during boarding stay.
- We are a non-profit business and a large portion of our proceeds go to Alpha Academy.
- Secured boarding facility at night.
- Our night staff the checks on the dogs every night at 9pm.
- 9 play yards in boarding to suit your pet’s needs.
- 4 daycare play yards, one just for the little guys.
- Bath service for your dog at day of pick-up when requested.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do we take non-social dogs?
No, our first and foremost priority here is the safety and health of your pet. We carefully evaluate every dog that comes into the resort, and build play groups so the active dogs can play safely together, while the less active dogs can relax peacefully.
Do the dogs have to be in the play yards all day?
No, we are flexible to meet your dog’s needs, and can do half days, 3/4 days, etc. We can bring the dogs out for potty breaks.
Are the dogs together with other dogs in their room?
Dog(s) stay in their own private rooms.
Can two dogs from the same family stay together?
Yes, families share rooms.
Do we have late drop-off and pick-up?
At this point we are unable to accomodate late or early drop-off or pick-ups
Do we have a web cam?
Yes we do!
Do we charge extra for medication or food?
No, no “nickel and diming” here!
Can I bring my own bedding and toys?
Yes, but we can provide bedding for your pet if you would like.
What are your shot requirements?
Rabies and Distemper Parvo (DHLPP) for the dogs and FVRCP and Rabies for our cats.
Do we board/daycare puppies?
Once all shot series are completed.
Do we have daycare on the weekends?
Yes, from 8am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Do we play with the dogs?
We are required to be in the yards interacting with the dogs at least 5 times a day.